Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Gosh, I am excited about this new year! Hello 2012! A new beginning and new memories are ahead and I am thrilled to have a fresh start. I have a great feeling about this year.  2011 was quite the year to say the least. I can honestly say it was filled with many up's and down's and really learning about myself and what I wanted in life. If there's one thing I can say to you is that life is too short to be in an unhappy situation. You have to take a chance on changing what brings you down. You are worth true happiness.

I'm not one to set a list of resolutions, but I think it's good to have some goals you want to achieve through the year. I want to do some traveling and get some thing's done around my home and find ways to be better hairstylist.  I hope this new year brings you excitement and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment