Monday, September 23, 2013

Product Review- CND ~ VINYLUX

On the search for another option other than acrylic nails, I came across this long wear nail polish at the beauty supply last week. If you have a job that requires a lot of hand washing you know its tough to keep pretty nails. My nails we're pitiful since removing my acrylic nails last week. I mean Ug-ly!
I'm always up to try something new in the beauty world so I'm giving the CND VINYLUX a shot.
It's super easy and doesn't require any more steps than a normal polish and topcoat. It boast it will stay in place for a week so I'm interested to see how long it will last on me. I will update ya'll on my results!

I picked a couple colors-

~ night glimmer #160

~ rubble #144

~ Weekly Top Coat (you Have to buy the Weekly Top Coat to seal the polish)

They recommend buying the remover to easily take it off, which is the Shellac power polish remover.

Don't  judge my sad little nails :)

The color choices are really pretty! Let's see how long it stays!

CND.com/proproducts/vinylux








No comments:

Post a Comment