Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Elf Baked Eyeshadow Review

I love makeup, A LOT. I could spend all my money on products. Trust me... especially after you go into an Ulta or Sephora you could get crazy eyes. And in my case the beauty supply too.

I love trying new products. Today I used the new ELF baked eyeshadows in Pixie and Burnt Plum. These colors are awesome together! I definitely recommend using an eyeshadow primer so the color will have more pigment. But I was surprised if you use a dense eyeshadow brush the colors are really nice. Warm copper colors look great on everyone, but especially blue and green eyes. The warmer tones are fall worthy and are much softer than a dark smokey eye. Give them a try, they are only $3 each which is awesome!

Much love!

eyeslipsface.com 
















No comments:

Post a Comment