Sunday, January 12, 2014

Favorite winter products!

 I don't know about you, but I'm not a winter gal. Ha. I'm already dreaming of a beach trip. But while we brave the colder temperatures, it's important to take care of your skin and hair. These rich Amber scents are great for this time of year and you have to stay extra moisturized with the cold temperatures outside and dry heat indoors. Here are some of my favorite winter rescue products. Stay warm!


Pharmagel scrub helps remove dull skin ( use only once a week ) 


The ELF lip exfoliator makes your lips smooth in a second 


I love all of the eos lip balms, especially Mint 

Bed Head colour goddess oil infused shampoo and conditioner is super moisturizing


This smells SO lovely! 

This body butter is amazing



This hair oil smells amazing and it keeps your ends sealed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment