Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

First of all, I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week! Yikes! I haven't written much on this blog mostly because I haven't figured out what to write about. I must say, I may not always use proper english and correct commas so sorry about that :) 
I guess I'll start it off about my job. I love being a hairstylist. It amazes me to see transformations day after day and it never gets old. I would probably go crazy behind a desk and not having an artistic outlet. I love to see what today's trends are for hair and fashion to keep things fresh. I think you could get easy burnt out in this business if you didn't. I have some of the coolest clients. They range from ages 3 to 60's. I love that I have an array of ages and styles to work with. I would say I love hair color the best. The possibilities are endless and it's ability to alter someones whole image and even the way they feel about themselves, its like an instant boost of happiness! I hope you love your job. Life's too short to be unhappy about your day to day work. 
 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment