Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some of my favorite make-up and Beauty products

Anthropologie.com 


































This blackberry soap is SOO amazing! Thanks to my dear friend Kristen for introducing me to it! You can buy a single bar of it. It makes your skin so soft! 
-Wild Blackberry: vine-picked berries, entwined with green leaves, white musk & vanilla
 It's important to add a scrub to exfoliate your face in your regimen to make your complexion more vibrant and to buff off dead skin cells. I love this one and it smells lovely!
I love this palette. It's packed with pigment and would be beautiful on any eye color.
I swear this makes your eyelashes grow!

This set is a great value, and high beam and moon beam are awesome highlighters.
I love benefit lip gloss, and it taste yummy! 
Their blushes are awesome also- sugarbomb is my favorite
I love this blonde eyebrow powder. It's much more natural than pencils.
I love the bare naturale mineral foundation. It's great for sensitive skin and it stays put and covers really well. I use the translucent powder on top to set my makeup.

This year I switched to Redken and and I really like it! They have a great selection of shampoo's and conditioners. 
Kenra 25- This is the best hairspray. I use it for weddings and everyday use. 


Elf makeup is super super cheap but great. I love the liquid eyeliner and bronzer set.
Seriously most of their products are $1. You can order it or they have it at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment