Thursday, February 21, 2013

New products to try!

I love NYX makeup and I love trying new products! I got some new goodies in the mail today and I can't wait to try them out. I love highlighters so I got their Born to Glow Illuminator. It's a shimmery pink you can use as a highlighter anywhere you want a pop. With wedding makeup you need a great setting spray and they have one for a matte look or for glowy skin. Setting spray is good if you are oily and have trouble with your makeup staying all day. The loose eye shadows are awesome and they are only around three dollars! They are super affordable and have a huge selection. You can buy their products on their site or Ulta carries them too.

NYX makeup


Also I wanted to try some new skin care products so I looked at the Pharmagel line at my local beauty supply. I'm testing out their HydrO2xy-10 moisturizer. I ran out of my Peter Thomas Roth (whose line I love) of the aha/bha gel and wanted to find something comparable. It feels great when you put it on! I hope it's as good or better than my prior gel. It has glycolic acid (aha) and Salicylic acid (bha). This combination works to exfoliate and help with cell renewal which is important for problem skin. It also boast to firm and soften fine lines, which is always a plus!
I'll let you know my review on it.

Pharmagel skincare

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment