Friday, February 22, 2013

NYX new product testing :)

I wanted to try out my new NYX products since I have a bridal makeup trial in the morning and I am super pleased with everything I got! The colors are great and even though they are cheaper money wise it doesn't take away from quality. The pigments are great and the coverage is good too.

HD studio foundation in Natural- adore. Great color and while it goes on darker it oxidizes to a flawless smooth finish. It really helps pores be less visible without being cakey.

Concealer ( full coverage ) in Light- great for under eyes and blemishes. Good consistency and it doesn't give that unnatural, "I have heavy concealer under my eyes"... Like a Kardashian ;)

Matte bronzer- great color. Not orange, great for contouring. Because you don't want to contour with a shimmer bronzer or you'll look like shiny face. Ha.

Born to Glow Illuminator in Sunbeam- LOVE. Very close to benefits High Beam but much cheaper. A little goes a long way.

Stay matte but not Flat powder foundation- warm beige. Ok so I do love the consistency, but its a little too dark for me until I have some color, so I need to get a lighter shade. My advice is get it lighter than your normal foundation color.

Loose pearl eyeshadow in Mink and Nude- I love these new colors! Very blendable, great pigment, sparkles but it's not overwhelming.

Makeup setting spray in Matte- looking forward to seeing how long this last. Do not spray it close to your face, it's wet not aerosol. Haha, so hold it arms length away and do a couple spritz. Another pointer, wait until your mascara dries or you'll get raccoon eyes. :)

Xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment