Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Drugstore makeup: Wet n Wild

 How can you resist the makeup area at CVS or Walgreens? I can't that's for sure. I am a forever fan of a Revlon grow luscious mascara. It makes your lashes grow, I'm serious. I quit using it a while and they were short again. I grabbed a few things today and I may have a new favorite lipstick. And shocker.... it's from wet n wild. I wish they would change their name, it's creepy. Lol. But this Fergie lipstick "Fergie Daily", is the bomb. It's creamy and has a good amount of pigment.
I also got the Perfect Pair eye wand which has an eyeliner and shadow in one stick. I'm interested to see the staying power on that one. Normally cheaper liners aren't strong enough to last all day, but some can with primer.

I can't believe Christmas is two weeks from today! I'm not done shopping! Eeek!




Fergie Daily is a great dupe for MAC Honeylove 











No comments:

Post a Comment