Thursday, December 19, 2013

Urban Decay products!

I am pumped to be an Urban Decay Pro now! If you are a makeup artist they give you an opportunity to be a part of their special program which is awesome. I think the most recognizable product of theirs is the NAKED eyeshadow palettes. They are awesome and they last forever. I couldn't wait to get some new makeup to try! So here's what I'm trying out and I'll let you know what I think about it!

Merry almost Christmas everyone!

http://www.urbandecay.com



Super saturated high gloss lip color in "Naked", Whoa these are like butter. 



"good karma" foundation brush blurs your makeup to an airbrush finish


This primer Is The Best. The original is fantastic. This is "Sin" which is a golden tinted primer



Razor sharp finishing powder. This is the cherry on top, makes your skin look flawless.




These dual end eyeliner pencils accompany their best selling palettes. They last all day. 


Lip junkie gloss. Peroxide is a lovely light pink, smells great. Not sticky. 













No comments:

Post a Comment