Thursday, January 29, 2015

Teal Thursday!

I stopped in my favorite local thrift shop and saw this sweet large lamp for $14 and knew immediately it had to be painted, haha. I am just not a huge red person. (Which is totally fine if you are!) I painted it with a mixture of a darker turquoise and black Americana Decor chalk paint. I will be on the lookout for a grey linen lamp shade to replace the existing one since it's on the traditional side. Love it!






It fits on this diy cabinet I made in the eat in kitchen area perfect! 
------
I have been meaning to touch up the sewing table I use for my hair station since it was Really faded from a poor spray paint job I did a couple years ago. A little distressed chalk paint and it looks so much better! 

It was looking sad! 



It feels so much fresher! 
I hope everyone has a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment