Monday, November 18, 2013

My favorite skincare products-Pharmagel

This year I have been Loving the Pharmagel products! They are awesome. I had previously been using the Peter Thomas Roth line which is great, but a little on the expensive side. My skin has been so much better and is smoother and clearer. Don't get me wrong I'll still have a monthly breakout, but it's not near as bad as it used to be. I also didn't have bad skin for weeks before it gets used to new products, which is super nice. Try this line out!



Pharma Clear Antibacterial cleanser - am. and p.m.
This medically proven, fast healing antibacterial cleanser quickly breaks down oils, residue, and excess sebum on the skin and hair follicle as it deeply cleanses pores. Powerful antiseptic Tea Tree Oil targets acne producing bacteria and combats bacteria all day. This exclusive formula lifts away dead skin cells and encourages healthy skin renewal as it calms irritation and redness.

I use this after my cleanser a.m. and p.m. I may need something a little heavier for the winter months.

Pharmagel Hydr0xy-10 - I can't say enough great things about this moisturizer. It's really helped even out my skin. If I have a breakout it's gone in the morning. The Glycolic Acid really brightens your skin and has anti-aging properties. It's never too early to start fighting wrinkles!
A lifting, firming and moisturizing lotion concentrate for the face and body, contains 10% Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid (BHA). BHA works at deeper levels in the skin for longer lasting exfoliation and cellular renewal benefits. Glycolic Acid offers gentle, all natural exfoliation and cellular renewal. HYDRO2XY-10 also contains stabilized oxygen for rapid penetration, providing increased cellular renewal with lifting and firming benefits. HYDRO2XY-10 revitalizes, firms and rejuvenates. Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin are diminished.



Enzyme Ex-Cell exfoliating facial scrub- once a week 
This is an awesome exfoliating scrub that has a nice grittiness to it. You don't want to exfoliate too often because your skin would get dried out. This polishes and brightens and gets heavier makeup off. Love! 

Gentle micronized polishing grains from walnuts combine with the revitalizing, anti-aging benefits of papaya enzymes to slough off dry, dull skin layers and stimulate cellular renewal. Just one treatment refines pores, firms skin tone, smoothes surface texture and makes dull, discolored skin appear brighter and clearer. Allantoin calms freshly exfoliated skin so that even sensitive skin will benefit from regular use. Excellent pre-shave treatment for a smooth, close shave.


I will say I think my skin is generally sensitive and these products are really calming and do not cause irritation. Having a great regime is important and makes you more confident! 







No comments:

Post a Comment