Friday, November 22, 2013

Some of my Color favorites from the past year!

I love color transformations and some of my clients have been really brave this year and have changed up their look. That's the great thing about color. It's not a forever commitment! You can change it with the seasons to keep it fun. If you always wear your hair up, that's a sign it's time for a change! I love a good bun, but if you only wear a bun....girl.. it's time to change it up. Hair is a woman's greatest accessory. Step out of the box and try a new look! If your hair looks great, you Feel great. Life's too short to have bad hair! :)

Here's some of my favorites and a couple before and afters of my dear clients!
Have a great weekend!

P.s. - I can't wait to see Catching Fire today! Eeeeeeeeeee























No comments:

Post a Comment