Sunday, November 17, 2013

The day Finally came: the 20/20 tour had arrived

Can I just start out by saying how much I LOVE Justin Timberlake. I mean being a Memphis born girl I have an extra special place in my heart for J.T. He is hands down one of the best performer's of all time. I was a crazed NSYNC teenage fan so he's been a favorite of mine for around 13 years. That's a Long time for an artist to still be relevant these days. He continues to be an all around artist and not to mention the best Saturday Night Live host. My best friends and I have been counting down the days until this show. We sat two and two so since we switched seats at intermission we had the best of both worlds to enjoy the show. I am seriously depressed its over! If there was a clinical post J.T. show sadness, I have it. It was unreal how good he is in concert. We didn't want it to end, and he didn't let anyone down singing all his newer hits and singing his old album too. Come on, You know you'll always love "Cry me a river."

If you can see the 20/20 tour, GO. You won't regret it.

For the show I wanted to do a luminous highlight and cranberry smokey eye. The berry colors are really great for this time of year. It really warms up the eyes and looks great on all eye colors!
Here was my makeup for the night!


- A J.T. Fan Forever!!!! :)







These MAC pigments were from an older Dazzlesphere Smoky Berry holiday set. These last forever since the pigment is so strong. I layered spicy smoke and rose light to create a warm smokey eye. 



I used the Magic Lumi highlighter in Light to really brighten the under eyes and cheekbones. 
I love this highlighter! It really pops without being too strong.



Stay inspired! 
Have a great week! 









No comments:

Post a Comment